Hi guys! Matt Sheeks here. I’m just starting to do some video marketing and I hope you find value in what I have to share.
First off, you need to do online marketing for your small business in 2019. Of course, everyone knows that, but let me ask, “how’s that goin’ for ya?”
Sometimes a hard dose of the truth is a great motivator:
Studies show that…
- 70-80% of people research a company online before visiting the small business or making a purchase. (Source)
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, and 47% of people click on one of the first three listings. (Source)
- Almost 90% of marketers say their social marketing efforts have increased exposure for their business, and 75% say they’ve increased traffic (Source)
All of this begs the question about your own digital marketing.
Do you have:
- No Google My Business page?
- Vague marketing speak in the headline of your website?
- A Facebook business page, but no email marketing list or campaigns?
- An unprofessional website?
- No email opt-in on your site?
- No search engine marketing strategy?
- No content promotion strategy?
If you have any of the above online marketing flaws, you’re already way behind. But that’s okay, I’m sure your competitors love it.
Allright, maybe it’s not okay. Maybe it’s time to fix it. “New-Year-New-You,” right?
But how do you find the time to do online marketing all by yourself? Just because it’s a new year doesn’t mean you all of a sudden have more than 24 hours in a day.
Lemme tell you, it took me forever to figure out which marketing activities actually worked, and which ones were aimed at funneling me into someone’s get-rich-quick scheme.
But, you don’t have to start from scratch like I did. If you just invest the 6 minutes before your next meeting to watch this video, you’ll be miles farther along than you were 6 minutes before.
If you follow these seven tips, you’ll experience increased ROI. You’ll experience more online leads and revenue. Your social and website will begin to work for you instead of, well, just sitting there.
Bottom line, we want to help you market your small business online simply, affordably, and for you to get results. So check out this video.
I really appreciate that you mentioned that you should not do your online marketing by yourself. My husband decided to finally start a business selling military gear, and we are looking at the options on how to make it grow. I think he should contact a marketing agency that can help him grow his presence online.